MatchWorks Employment Services
What is the service?
MatchWorks offers Jobactive Employment Services to eligible residents of the Castlemaine area.
MatchWorks can work with you on:
- Personalised career planning and goal setting
- Resume and cover letter advice
- Tailored non-accredited and accredited training programs
- Confidence-building and interview skills coaching
- Pre- and post-placement support and mentoring
- Support provided at no cost from start to finish
This service is available every Tuesday at the CHIRP offices in Mostyn Street.
How to get more information?
For more information contact Cheryl Spence from MatchWorks (Bendigo), on (03) 5443 8777. Alternatively, you can reach Cheryl Spence by mobile on 0437 136 505 or visit the MatchWorks website here.
Didn’t find what you were
Why not get in touch?