COVID-19 testing clinic update:
From Tuesday 4th January 2022 we are open every week day between 09.30 am – 11.30 am
Please note the testing clinic has relocated to Castlemaine Stadium, McGrath Street.
Location : Castlemaine Stadium, McGrath Street
Type : Drive through (Walk-ins are accepted)
Please complete the COVID-19 Screening Clinic Registration form and our COVID-19 response team will call you back to book your appointment time.
Please call on 03 5479 1005 – CHIRP Covid Testing Clinic for an appointment and leave a message. Please wait for our callback as multiple calls may delay your booking process.
- Please check CHIRP website regularly as times and days may change.
- We are experiencing high demand and thank you for your patience. We aim to keep wait times as short as possible, but delays may occur.
- Please bring Medicare card for your appointment.
For other DHHS COVID19 screening clinic: To find your nearest COVID-19 testing site, see Where to get tested on the Coronavirus website.
COVID-19 vaccinations at Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health’s COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is taking a break from 23 December to 4th January. The clinic will reopen for vaccinations on Wednesday, 5 January 2022.
You can book directly with our clinic for ages 12+. Please note the link does not work in Internet Explorer.
Remember: you’ll need to reschedule your appointment if:
- you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms on the day
- you’ve attended an exposure site
- you’re awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- If you’re coming for a 3rd dose (booster) you’ll need evidence of being at least five months post your second dose
- Check your eligibility before you visit
- Bring your Medicare Card and ID showing your date of birth along with you
- You must live in Loddon Mallee region.
The Vaccination clinic is in the Castlemaine Health Auditorium. Access is via the Odgers Road entrance outside Main Reception. Disabled access is available via the main entrance. Parking is available across the road from the main entrance. All visitors should check in on arrival at the screening booth.
If you can’t attend your appointment for any reason, please call 5471 3555 (option 5) and leave a message. Vaccine is drawn up in advance of appointments so wastage occurs if we’re not informed promptly. Verbal aggression will not be tolerated, so please be kind.
For more information, Visit Castlemaine Health Vaccination Clinic Page