Alcohol and Other Drug Services (AOD)

Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Services cover a spectrum of issues confronting people affected by substance use.

CHIRP Community Health offers advocacy, personal support, strategies for change, someone to trust with the more difficult issues and hope for a more positive future.

We work in co-operation with other service providers where required, such as GPs, withdrawal nurses, community mental health services and others, to give you the best possible chance of recovery.

Referrals can also be made to detox units and rehabilitation facilities.

AOD workers are able to provide assessments and letters of support to someone facing court on AOD related matters. Prior notice and attendance is required for this support.

Services (A&OD)

External Web Resources

Bendigo Health Mental Health Services

Mental Health Services provides the Loddon Campaspe Southern Mallee communities of Victoria with high quality mental health care. We work in partnership with the patient, their family and carers to assist and support their recovery. Care is supportive, respectful of their values, beliefs and culture. It makes sense to them, is empowering and instils hope in their future.

Castlemaine Health

Castlemaine Health offers a comprehensive range of hospital and healthcare services. We’re a registered NDIS provider.

Our services are medical, Surgical, Midwifery, Rehabilitation, Hostel, Aged Care, Allied Health and a range of Outreach Services.

Police and Corrections

Victoria Police provides policing services to the Victorian community across 54 Police Service Areas, within 21 divisions and four regions.

Victims of Crime

This is the official Victorian Government website for people affected by crime.

Get free information and support to help you manage the effects of crime and guide you through the legal process.

Bendigo Community Health

We offer a range of primary and community health services, most of which are free or have minimal cost and are available to anyone and everyone.

Health Victoria

Residential treatment services in the Victorian alcohol and other drug treatment system include adult and youth residential rehabilitation services, residential withdrawal services for adults and young people, and post-treatment youth supported accommodation.

Didn’t find what you were

looking for?

Why not get in touch?