Health promotion is the process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve their health.
CHIRP Community Health delivers health promotion projects that aim to give everyone in the Mount Alexander Shire community the best chance of a healthy life by:
- supporting people to gain the skills and resources they need to be healthy,
- creating healthy places to live, learn, work and play
- working with the community to enable people to take action on the things that are important to them
- working in partnership with other organisations to promote health
Our current health promotion priority areas are:
- Healthy Eating and Oral Health
- Physical Activity
Didn’t find what you were
Why not get in touch?