CHIRP Community Health’s Vision
Our vision is to facilitate better health in our community with a focus on equity.
CHIRP Community Health’s Values
Health is about your life as whole
- Healthy lifestyle
- Social, physical, mental and spiritual health and well being
- Includes individuals, family and community
We value you
- We provide compassionate and respectful services
- Your input is important
- We recognise and value the diversity of all people including, but not limited to, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people; people with a disability’ and culturally and linguistically diverse people
- Clients, staff and volunteers
We are responsive
- Positive outcomes for better health and well being
- Person-centred care for high quality service provision
- Targeted service provision to close gaps
- Facilitating positive life choices through consumer engagement
We are ethical
- We work to professional standards and uphold the Code of Conduct
- We provide services with integrity and fairness
- We uphold justice and work with diligence and honesty
Didn’t find what you were
Why not get in touch?
SAVE OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
For 35 years, the communities of Mount Alexander Shire have known who to turn to when they need help.
Sadly, CHIRP may not be around to turn to in future.
Government funding has not kept pace with the rising cost of delivering community health services.
This is happening everywhere, but smaller rural services like ours are the hardest hit.
We need a commitment from the Victorian Government, so we can maintain our services
and not be forced to close our doors.
Support a community model of health and let CHIRP get on with delivering vital services for our community